If you have any questions, cannot use the automated unsubscribe options, or receive communications from Modus after opting out, contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail: 12100 Sunset Hills Rd, Suite 150 Reston, VA 20190, or by calling (855) 663-8727.
Modus captures user information via the following methods. For more detailed description, please see below in Tracking Technologies:
- The opt-in forms on our website and digital communications, including email newsletter, Email Us, and Call Us Now buttons. This may also include other distinct and specialized sites for events or service offerings.
- Cookies and internet access logs. These indirect methods may contain previous URLs visited, times and dates of visits, information about computer hardware and software you use.
- Sign up sheets or lead capturing applications at events.
Types of Data Collected
The data collected may include the following information:
- Subscribers’ contact information (name, address, company, title, phone, fax, email, web, social media handles)
- The subscriber’s work title, company, and industry they work in
- A selection of topics of interest for future communications
- The user’s behavior on the Modus website and with Modus communications (email, sales calls)
- The user’s referral path (i.e., email, social media, organic search)
- Subscriber’s anonymized geographic and demographic location
Cookies gathered through Google properties are subject to Google’s storage terms, read more here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
For user-volunteered information on web-based forms that Modus gathers, we will store contact information until the user opts out or requests deletion.
Purposes for Data Collected
We collect data for the following purposes:
- To improve the functionality of the website by avoiding duplicate data entry, facilitating navigation, and increasing the relevance of content
- To store user preferences and profile information used to personalize content and manage our relationship with you and our clients
- To collect contact information for potential clients and employees
- To measure visitors’ interest in content, blog articles, partnerships, and Modus service offerings
How do I give my consent?
Users who submit a form via our website will receive a ‘Thank You’ message acknowledging your information has been received.
How do I withdraw my consent ?
We do not offer an option for opt-out of browser cookies, browsers provide users with control over cookies. You can receive alerts when cookies are being used, learn information on duration of cookies, what server your cookies are returned to, and have the option to accept or reject cookies through your browser’s settings.
All emails from Modus Create, Inc. include an “Unsubscribe” link, which will direct the user to a page where they can cease future communications.
If you would like to withdraw your consent or have your personal data deleted, you may contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com, mailing us at: 12100 Sunset Hills Rd, Suite 150 Reston, VA 20190, or calling (855) 663-8727.
Third-Party Data Processing Platforms
We have enabled IP Anonymization within the Google suite to prevent capturing of explicit IP addresses. For more information on Google, read their data processing terms: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/
HubSpot code is embedded within the forms on the Modus site. When you submit a form, your data is stored in HubSpot’s databases and applications. This data is secured behind a firewall and hosted by HubSpot.
Learn more about the cookies set by HubSpot when a user visits our site here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/KCS_Article/Reports/What-cookies-does-HubSpot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser
When you submit a contact form on our website, your personal information is shared with Salesforce. We store data about prospects, leads and clients within the system. This data is stored in Salesforce databases and applications, and exists behind a firewall.
Modus Create’s long-standing commitment to protect the privacy of information our visitors and clients entrust to us is essential to our goal as the a leading global provider of professional services. Protecting confidentiality and security of private information has always been an integral part of how we conduct business worldwide.
Changes to This Policy
We use third party vendors, including Google, to inform, serve and optimize display ads based on visits and activity on our website. Using Google Analytics and Google AdWords, we engage in remarketing; retargeting content to users based on their behavior on our site.
Please refer to Google’s site for more information on their remarketing services: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268.
Our website contains web beacons, otherwise known as pixels. These tools are used to collected aggregated metrics about performance of our advertising on Social Media platforms, specifically Facebook and Twitter, and performance of our email communications. This information is anonymized and used to gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in aggregate. No personal information will be collected by these tools.
Users must opt-in on our website or at an event via sign up sheet to be enlisted to received email communications from Modus Create. All emails from Modus include an “Unsubscribe” link, which will direct the user to a page where they can cease future communications.
Disclosure and Information Sharing
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law. Modus Create, Inc will never sell personal data under any circumstances, or share data for purposes that the user has not endorsed.
Copyright 2018 Modus Create, Inc.