Introducing Larelle Clarke, our first Entrepreneur-in-Residence!
Announcing the Modus Create EIR Program
The goal of this program is to provide a deserving startup founder and CEO one year of mentorship and support from the Modus Create team. The program will focus on three core elements:
- Mentorship and formal monthly advisory meetings.
- Raising his/her profile and network in the Greater DC region.
The Business Strategy
- Providing the EIR an honest and constructive sounding board for alignment of the value proposition to rapidly changing market conditions.
The Product/Service roadmap
- Each quarter our EIR will engage with leaders from across our Strategy, CX, Agile, and Cloud practices to address concerns regarding their core product and offering.
Introducing Larelle Clarke, 2020 Modus Create EIR!
Larelle Clarke is founder and CEO of Ditch The Wait, a B2B delivery platform that focuses on extending supply chain options and providing a higher quality of predictable delivery capacity to business customers. For drivers, DTW focuses on planned shift work and guaranteed hourly rate assignments.
Larelle lives in Washington, DC and is a wife and mom to three kids. Before DTW, she worked for the D.C. Housing Authority. While working in DC she saw the rise and fall of the food truck market and experienced the general consumer side dilema of eating out with young kids. The core ideas that became DTW evolved from these two experiences and continue to evolve today.
I strongly encourage you to follow along with Larelle as her EIR journey unfolds this year. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for monthly video blog updates and connect with Larelle on LinkedIn or email as she seeks to network with founders and business leaders to discuss growth opportunities for DTW!
- Modus Create Turns Nine
On Sunday, March 1, Modus Create turned 9 years old. Co-founder and Managing Partner Jay…
- Modus Partners with Pendo, Provider of Best In-Class Product Management Tools
Modus Create is excited to announce our official partnership with Pendo, the best-in-class product management…