Modus Create and InVision are proud to announce a strategic partnership enabling Modus to advise InVision’s clients on successful approaches to design and product development best practices. This new offering will cover a wide range of topics, including implementing and sustaining design systems, evangelizing the value of design, and methods to improve collaboration between designers and developers.
Modus is uniquely positioned as one of only a few select InVision partners. Modus Create Director, Design and Customer Experience Chris Avore previously worked for InVision as a Principal within the Design Transformation practice, where he helped clients elevate design maturity and unlock the value of design. Additionally, our teams have used their tools for years to build world-class software for our clients. Their market-leading suite helps Modus designers ideate, create, prototype, and deliver digital products. In our new partnership, we will apply this extensive knowledge to workshops, webinars, and other engagements on behalf of InVision.
Over the past year, we’ve been elevating our Customer Experience practice to further grow our client delivery capabilities. Strategic partnerships, like the one between Modus and InVision, are a key to that growth. In Modus, InVision will have a trusted partner that can provide new and additional services for its clients.
For instance, InVision customers can now enlist Modus to help implement, maintain, and evangelize InVision Design System Manager in their organization with little overhead or complicated procurement agreements. Specifically, Modus will serve InVision clients–as well as our own existing customers–through a variety of solutions and services, such as:
- Survey and interview design, development, product management, marketing, and business stakeholders to recommend an inclusive approach to governing and adopting a design system that enables many diverse teams and products to thrive
- Lead the content audits of Sketch libraries, pattern libraries or other template systems to prioritize what material should be included in the design system and render these components into the design system
- Collaborate with development leadership to prepare and implement a design system token strategy to create highly dynamic, variable-based architecture and maximize real-time flexibility
- Any additional creative, content strategy, design research, or digital product design efforts that may not necessarily be as focused on design systems
InVision helps teams design better faster, and our partnership enables them to serve their clients better and faster. InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. Their platform gives users all the tools they need for digital product design, facilitating from ideation, design, prototyping, and design management. Want to get in touch with a Modus InVision expert or learn more about our partnership? Head over to our partner page.
- Modus Becomes Atlassian Gold Solution Partner
After earning our Silver Solution partner badge just over nine months ago, Modus is delighted…
- Modus Create Announces Partnership with Pendo
Modus Create is excited to announce our official partnership with Pendo, the best-in-class product management…