The gap between digital haves and have-nots is widening
Based on insights from over 1,000 business leaders at private, for-profit companies in the United States, this eBook summarizes Corporate America's readiness for various digital initiatives ranging from legacy tech modernization and agile adoption to cybersecurity.
Executives who plan to lead cross-functional digital initiatives in 2022 will find answers to questions like:
- How are large enterprises reacting to disruption from nimble startups?
- Which is the most popular digital initiative among organizations in 2022?
- What separates high-performing innovation labs from the rest?
- Are most executives set to meet their digital aspirations in 2022?
- What is the key to successful Agile transformation?
Executives consider digital initiatives to be critical for their organizations.
Application modernization is the most popular digital initiative among large enterprises.
Organizations plan to invest in improving their cybersecurity posture in 2022.
Enterprises have embraced Agile frameworks for their digital projects.