Workshops provide a safe, collaborative space for teams to align around common goals and outcomes. Bring your team together from as quickly as a half-day to as long as 5 days.
These sessions can improve collaboration between teams that may not always work together, create a shared understanding of priorities, and uncover new and innovative ideas by fostering a safe place for asking questions, questioning assumptions, and sharing insights.
Solving Pain Points
Many organizations struggle at different points throughout the product development process. While workshops shouldn’t be expected to solve everything many teams improve how they collaborate after engaging Modus to help solve many of these symptoms:
- Teams are siloed and don't communicate
- Teams find out about risks or missed opportunities too late
- Teams continue to use the same approaches to solving problems that still aren't solved
- Teams suffer from misaligned assumptions
- Little transparency in what teams are doing
How to Arrange a Modus Workshop
Booking a workshop is easier than some may think. First, our team listens to the outcomes you want to see in your organization. Then both our teams discuss the symptoms of the problems that are preventing you from realizing those outcomes on your own.
Modus walks through agendas and exercises that could address those problems and makes sure they’re appropriate for your objectives and your own team’s culture. Modus can deliver our workshops within 10 days with a little luck and a lot of responsive communication.
Looking for something else? The Modus Experience team has several other workshop formats. Those include:
- Scoping Design Systems
- Articulating Your Content Strategy
- Applied Design Thinking
- Winning with a Customer-Centric Culture
- Elevating Product Development Maturity