We're always on the hunt for great talent.
At Modus Create, we envision what is possible with emerging technologies. We help our clients realize their vision through our in-house development capabilities using HTML5 technologies. As a dedicated, global team of engineers and designers and an approved Sencha partner, we are passionate about our craft. Come make a name for yourself at DC’s best mobile start-up.
To succeed you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Strong programming skills in multiple languages and frameworks used for both front-end and back-end development
- 5+ years experience as a professional programmer in a collaborative team environment using modern tools (Git or Subversion, issue tracking tools, document collaboration systems, and other ALM tools used by distributed teams)
- A solid grasp of design patterns, algorithms, performance tradeoffs, and object oriented programming
To really stand out, you should:
- have a github account or other portfolio site showcasing your software development skills
- have participated in open source development efforts
- be skilled in advanced software development techniques, such as test-driven development, continuous deployment / DevOps, agile software development, or automated functional testing
- be the author of published articles in the field or have presented at meetups and conferences have broad skills in multiple programming languages, development environments, and software frameworks
- be passionate about software development
- have consulting experience